- Welcome to Prof. Ted Azarmi's Forum!
There are instructions under many boards.
You can also follow news on https://twitter.com/azarmi
The Forum is at both http://azarmi.org and http://azarmi.info
- The hardcover version of my book "Azarmi (Eds), The Financial Crisis" is available online. http://www.springer.com/us/book/9783319205878
- My papers were accepted at 2017 American Economic Association, Western Economic Association, Multinational Finance Society, 2016 Auckland Finance Meeting, 2015 Southern Economic Association, 2013 German Economic Association of Business Administration, The 2012 Financial Management Association meetings in Atlanta USA and the French Finance Association (AFFI).
- Prof. Azarmi's CFA® Preparation course Levels I, II, and III meet from April-until July every year at the University of Tuebingen. This course allows students to register for credit towards the Master's degree. The course covers the CFA curriculum and the final exam resembles the CFA® exam. This allows participants to enhance their finance knowledge and builds a solid foundation for earning a CFA® designation, which is a highly regarded professional distinction in finance. Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics, detailed finance, accounting, and US-oriented business coverage complements a student’s German business education, provides an edge in the competitive finance industry, and enhances careers with a rigorous international orientation. Schweser books are recommended.
- Prof. Azarmi's CFA mock exam are held twice a year, every year in August and October from 2011 to present at the University of Tuebingen. The first two mock exam was held on March 5, 2010 and April 15, 2010.
For CFA course details please see: https://www.azarmi.org/specialized-courses/cfa/
In addition I ran a one-week residential CFA preparation course in Heilbronn.
- A sincere thank you to all the participants and presenters at the Heilbronn Finance Conference, who made the event such a great success. The passionate and thoughtful keynote speech, the high quality of the panel discussion, the news media coverage, good moderation of the discussions, contributions by many prominent Professors, professional insights provided by the CFA Institute, participation by many finance program administrators, business deans who devoted considerable time and energy, and the exceptional presentation by a high level financial regulator, together with the good mix of student, academic and practitioner participation added considerable value.
- Each fall, I host a stock trading competition in my finance courses.
- My students have an opportunity to participate in the CFA research Challenge yearly.
- My late policy is better late than never! I mean you may post work anytime prior to receiving your final grade (There is only a small loss of grade for being late).
- My paper. The Impact Of CoCo Bonds On Bank Value And Perceived Default Risk: Insights And Evidence From Their Pioneering use In Europe is published in the Journal of Applied Business Research – November/December 2015 Volume 31, Number 6,
My paper on SOCIAL COSTS AND BENEFITS OF STRUCTURED PRODUCTS: HOW SHOULD THE GERMAN REGULATORS REACT TO TRANSPARENCY, WEALTH APPROPRIATION, PRICING AND RISK IN THE LOCAL STRUCTURED PRODUCTS MARKET? was published in the Journal of Applied Management and Investments, V 7, No 3, Winter 2017
Open Door Policy
You are also welcome to walk in my office anytime that the door is open for visitors.
|Annual Reports and Financial Statments||
|Extracting Data From Financial Statments in Excel||
|Panel Regression Analysis Using STATA||
|Course Administration, Student Groups, Schedule, and Asssignments||
|1. Introduction to Sustainability, Biodiversity, and the Black Rhino Case study||
|2. Introduction to Business Ethics, Stakeholder and Agency Conflicts and Investment Banking case study||
|3. Introduction to Corporate Social Responsibility and Tata Steel Case study||
|4. Rogue Worker and the Barings case||
|5. Axel Springer and the quest for the boundaries of corporate responsibility||
|6. Venture Capital and Entrepreneurial Finance in China||
- No New Posts
- Redirect Board
Professor Ted Azarmi's Forum - Info Center
9 Guests, 0 Users
Most Online Today: 10. Most Online Ever: 146 (May 21, 2016, 12:15:08 am)